.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Lessons Learned :: Personal Narrative Friendship Essays

Lessons Learned Hey hun, how did ya sleep? my husband Max utter as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Fine. What condemnation is your meeting? I asked The Board is meeting at noon and wherefore I have another briefing at 2. He took a sip of his orange juice and asked, What do you have planned for straight off? Well... ya know its Lucys birthday, I thought I would go see her. Okay I gotta go, try to be home onward 5. Well go appear to dinner. Ohh and can you pick Emily up from school at 4, I wont be able to, he state as he tightened his tie, grabbed his briefcase and then vanished through the kitchen door, not waiting for my reply. I went upstairs to change off of my pajamas. I grabbed a faded duet of jeans and pulled my sun-streaked hair into a loose ponytail. I grabbed the gift that I had bought for Lucy and headed out the front door. In a few minutes I was chief away from my sub-division and steering my Lincoln Navigator onto th e expressway. I let my theme drift upon thoughts of my best friend. Lucy White and I had been best friends since the day we met in kindergarten. She caught my eye while standing in the corner crying for her mom. I wanted to cry too, but was too afraid. I thought she was beauteous cool because she could wear her long stringy blonde hair down, and I had to wear mine tightly pulled back and stiffly braided. I whitewash remember her standing there in her new Jordache jeans and sucking her ripple when I went up to her and said, My mom told me that only babies suck their thumbs. She quickly pulled the dupery soaked finger out of her mouth and stopped crying. From then on she was always following my lead. I thought of how I could always change her to do the things that I knew were wrong but wanted to find out about anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment